If you'd like to carry out a project yourself, with some step-by-step coaching from us, this option's for you.
Here's a detailed postmortem of a successful recent collaboration in this vein. More examples, less elaborate, are below.
Good candidates for coaching have:
- Some idea already of the sort of action you'd like to undertake, and why.
- One or two central, driven individuals with more-or-less autonomous decision-making ability.
- Others with experience in, for example, making websites, videos, press releases, etc. — whatever is needed.
- A desire to do almost everything themselves, with guidance from our team.
- A (relatively) small budget to hire our coaching. Since it's hourly, the more you do on your own the cheaper it is!
We'll be there for you till your project's complete. And we'll make sure you and your team have what you need for carrying out projects independently in the future.
Feel free to contact us to discuss whether this approach is right for you.
Here are some projects carried out independently, with only some coaching from us, either remote or in-person. In most of these cases, you can read how it worked by clicking on the project and then on the "Behind the Curtain" piece, if it exists.