GOAL: Expose two COP26 "net zero" membership lists as pure corporate greenwashing with absolutely no grounding in science.
SUCCESS: 6/10. While some outlets very much got the point, others were so confused they... well, didn't write about it. We don't blame them!
- Tag24: FAKE REVEALS, REAL LESSONS: HOW GLASGOW'S CLIMATE ACTIVISTS PRANKED COP26 AND WHY IT MATTERS (archive)
- The Guardian: It’s time for news of an elaborate Monday morning practical joke.... (orig link)
- Eliz Mizon Substack: YASAVA *is* a Real 'Private Jet Couture' Company: The Yes Men's COP26 Double Bluff - by Eliz Mizon - Chompsky: Power and Pop Culture (archive)
- The Canary: Hilarious COP26 prank highlights the absurd level of corporate capture at the conference - The Canary (archive)
- Global Circulate: New Green Claims Code Published - Global Circulate (archive)
- The National (Scotland): COP26 bosses fall for prank jet firm in The Yes Men 'greenwashing' stunt | The National (orig link)
- The National (Scotland): Search results: "the yes men" yasava (orig link)
- The National (Scotland): COP26 bosses fall for prank jet firm in The Yes Men 'greenwashing' stunt
- The Scotsman: COP26: Daily briefing from UN summit on climate change for Monday, November 8 | The Scotsman (archive)