Vanguard, the biggest retirement fund company in the US and second-biggest asset manager in the world, is sinking our ship with $300 billion invested in fossil fuels. We decided to breach right in their backyard with a playful de-branding booth decked out to share the truth about the mega investment firm’s role in climate calamity and enlist new mates aboard the movement to change how they invest.
Our interactive sinking-ship station will appear at events throughout Philadelphia and Malvern, PA (where their HQ is), all summer long. Stop by to salute our knowledgable crew mates and win real prizes at free games: spin the wheel to avert certain doom, toss coins to see where your money goes, navigate the reef of stranded assets, slam-dunk the planet into the oil drum, take a whirl at the life-ring toss, and rearrange musical deck chairs before it’s too late! You could win big, even though we all lose until Vanguard changes course.
- Manyunk Dog Days - August 20
- XPoNential Music Festival - September 16
- Oktoberfest Bar Crawl - September 17
- Downington Fall Fest - September 25
- Head of the Schuylkill Regatta - October 29, 30
- Philadelphia Marathon - November 18, 19, 20
- 2nd Street Festival - August 7
- The Oval - July 29, 30, 31
- Our America Now Waterfront Fireworks - July 1
- Wawa Welcome America Hoagie Day - June 29
- Clark Park Music and Arts Fest - June 25
- Baltimore Ave Dollar Stroll - June 16
- West Park Arts Fest - June 11